Make the most of the sun by becoming a BBQ expert. Make some delicious, summery food that you grill and relax outside with.
We've vamped up a student classic, kebabs, by adding more than a little class. These delicious skewers are suitable for vegetarians, cheap and easy to make, and you can even add other ingredients (like meat!) if you want to.
You Will Need:
- 200g Halloumi Cheese, cut into little cubes
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Pepper (cut into small squares)
- 8 Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- A sprinkle of Dried Oregano
How To Prepare:
- Preheat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
- Toss all of the kebab ingredients together and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Thread the ingredients onto metal kebab skewers and cook on the hot griddle for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently.
- Repeat this step with any meat you wish to add, but remember to ensure times are adjusted so that the food you're cooking is safe to eat!
Serve with a fresh salad with olive oil, or a baked potato, and you're good to go!